Raven is a unique blend of Ravintsara and four other bright, refreshing essential oils: Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemon, and Wintergreen. Ravintsara is found within the leaves and wood of the camphor tree, a large evergreen tree native to regions in southern China and Japan, as well as Taiwan, Korea, and Vietnam. Ravintsara’s slightly woodsy aroma pairs perfectly with other essential oils in the mint family, including Peppermint and Wintergreen. The whole experience is sweetened with a sprinkle of Lemon, creating the sensation of walking through a crisp, quiet winter forest.
Suggested Uses for Raven Essential Oil
- Dilute Raven with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it onto your chest and neck.
- Diffuse 8–20 drops during cold-weather season.
- Apply 1–3 drops to the bottoms of your feet as part of your bedtime routine.
- Use it as part of your exercise routine to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Diffuse 8–20 drops in any stuffy environment for a fresh, crisp atmosphere.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower for an invigorating experience.
Please share your Raven Essential Oil ideas and uses in the comments!
4 thoughts on “Raven Essential Oil”
Great for stuffy sinuses and headaches, just a little on the temples and at the base of the neck does the trick.
Raven smells so amazing and I love it for sinus stuff too!
This one is great for the parts of the year when pollen is high, as it helps keep the sinuses clear with just a few drops under the nose.
Raven is a wonderful blend for this time of year.