Stress Away, a D. Gary Young proprietary blend, brings aromas from around the world to create an on-the-go getaway just for you. It’s this distinct mix of vanilla and lime that gives Stress Away its unique and exotic aroma. Stress Away also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties in topical application when applied to tired muscles; Lavender, with its peaceful, and calming scent that comes from a few of Young Living’s farms located in Utah, Idaho, and France; and Cedarwood, known for its comforting, calming aroma.
Suggested Uses for Stress Away Essential Oil
- Apply it to your wrists while at work or school to enjoy this blend’s soothing, fresh scent.
- Apply Stress Away topically or diffuse it to enjoy a calming and peaceful aroma.
- Wear Stress Away as a personal fragrance.
- Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps you find a moment of calm.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
Please share your Stress Away Essential Oil ideas and uses in the comments!