Peace & Calming
Peace & Calming is great to diffuse to create a positive, peaceful atmosphere. A D. Gary Young-original blend, this Young Living exclusive is made with five essential oils, including Tangerine and Orange, which contain some of the highest naturally occurring levels of the constituent limonene. This blend also has Ylang Ylang essential oil, which is steam distilled. Its comforting aroma makes it a great companion for activities like yoga, bedtime, and massage.
Suggested Uses for Peace & Calming Essential Oil
- Apply Peace & Calming to the bottoms of feet at night as part of a bedtime ritual for your whole family.
- Apply 1–3 drops to your neck and temples for a moment of inner peace.
- Diffuse 8–20 drops daily to create a positive, peaceful atmosphere.
- Dilute it with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming back massage before naps or bed.
- Add 4–5 drops to 1 cup of Epsom salt for a centering bath at the start of the day or as part of a calming evening routine.
- Add it to Young Living Bath and Shower Gel Base for a cleanser your entire family will love.
- Combine it with Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend for a bright, invigorating scent that’s perfect for mornings before school or practice.
Please share your Peace & Calming Essential Oil ideas and uses in the comments!
6 thoughts on “Peace & Calming Essential Oil”
I’ve used a little peace and calming behind the ears of my pets when something is stressing them out. Game changer for them over the 4th.
Lauren, this is such a great idea to help pets. Especially around loud noises. Thanks for sharing!
I diffuse this in my classroom at school. The name says it all!
That is a great idea for teachers across the globe!
A few drops under the nose about an hour before bed seems to help elicit a state of relaxation for sleep.
Peace & Calming is so great for sleep.