Frankincense essential oil has a grounding, woodsy aroma that can be used to enhance meditation and increase spiritual awareness to be able to focus on one’s desired potential. Applied topically, it promotes the appearance of healthylooking skin while reducing the appearance of uneven skin tones. Frankincense Vitality essential oil has a spicy, exotic taste and carries properties that can help support overall well-being and a healthy immune system when taken internally. It is considered a holy oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth. It is mentioned in the Ebers Papyrus, an ancient Egyptian scroll from approximately 1500 BCE that documents its use. Young Living distills Frankincense essential oil from the resin of Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa, near the Arabian Peninsula.
Suggested Uses for Frankincense Essential Oil
- Add to your moisturizer to promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin and even skin tones.
- Add a few drops to V-6TM Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a massage after activity.
- Diffuse to bring a feeling of peace and calmness in your home and help with more inward retrospection.
- Incorporate into your yoga ritual to promote feelings of relaxation and tranquility.
- Create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing while engaged in prayer or meditation.
- Add to your favorite foods or beverages to enjoy overall well-being.*
- Take internally as dietary supplement by taking 1-2 drops to a capsule to assist healthy immune function.*
Please share your Frankincense Essential Oil ideas and uses in the comments!
3 thoughts on “Frankincense Essential Oil”
I love to grab a couple of drops of frankincense when I am feeling down. Breathe it and apply it to my neck.
Frankincense is amazing for sore muscles and/or aching joints. Just rub on a couple drops like you would a muscle rub and the pain is gone in no time.
Mother of all oils:) I use this one topically for grounding and meditation.