Originally native to Asia, the lemon tree wasn’t common in Europe until the 16th century. It is part of the evergreen family and reaches a height of about 20 feet. Lemon Vitality essential oil has a fresh, citrusy flavor that can be used to enhance the flavor of food and beverages. In addition, it provides immune support and antioxidant properties when taken internally. Lemon and Lemon Vitality are the same essential oil.
Suggested Uses for Lemon Essential Oil
- Add Lemon Vitality to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh, antioxidant-infused drink to start your day.*
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily for immune support.*
- Blend a drop in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix batter and top your breakfast with fresh fruit for a healthy meal that tastes like lemon poppy seed cake.
- Use it to create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to salads or grilled meat and vegetables.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
Please share your Lemon Essential Oil ideas and uses in the comments!