Citrus Fresh Essential Oil was created to enhance the flavor of baked goods, marinades for chicken and seafood, salad dressings, and so much more! It combines essential oils from beloved citrus fruits such as grapefruit—first discovered in Barbados—and lemon—thought to have origins in India. Obtained through a combination of steam distillation and cold pressing, these essential oils come together for an unforgettable flavor.
Suggested Uses for Citrus Fresh
- Add 1–2 drops to every 2 ounces of your favorite fruit and vegetable juices and smoothies.
- Infuse your water with a burst of flavor by adding 2–3 drops to your glass throughout the day.
- Use Citrus Fresh Vitality in recipes such as fruit salads, salad dressings, and marinades to enhance the flavor.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian capsule and use it as a dietary supplement to support general wellness.*
- Add it to your favorite Young Living nutritional products and supplements such as Slique Tea®, NingXia Zyng®, NingXia Red®, and Mineral Essence™.
Please share your Citrus Fresh Essential Oil ideas and uses in the comments!
4 thoughts on “Citrus Fresh Essential Oil”
Citrus Fresh has such a great smell. Love to diffuse it.
I like using it in my diffuser or bath tub. Makes the bathroom smell fresh!
What a refreshing idea!
I use this one if I need a little wake up in the morning or the afternoon. Also, it’s a great addition to fall blends like thieves or clove.